Simple Nectarine Mojito
With just a handful ingredients you can take summer sipping to a whole new level!
- Serves 2
- 8 fresh mint leaves, + extra for garnish
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3 shots, about 150 ml, white rum
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 firm ripe nectarine, sliced
- soda water
- Ice for serving
- 2 sticks lemongrass, sliced lengthways, optional
- Nectarine slices for serving
- Muddle mint, sugar, rum and lime together to break up mint leaves.
- Add white rum and nectarines and gently toss to mix.
- Divide into 2 long glasses and top up with soda water and ice.
- Pop in a few more nectarine slices and some extra mint leaves.
- Add half a stick lemongrass to each glass to use as a swizzle stick.