Dessert Peaches and Biltong Salad with Nutty Dressing
The saltiness of the biltong or any other charcuterie works well with the sweet peaches.
- Serves 6
- Preparation time: 20 min
- 30ml (2T) wholegrain mustard
- 90ml (6T) olive oil
- 45ml (3T) honey
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 70g walnuts
- Extra water if needed
- 2—3 heads of baby Cos lettuce
- 5 dessert peaches, halved or cut into wedges
- 100g biltong, thinly sliced or coppa or prosciutto
- 1 red onion, cubed
- half of a wheel Camembert cheese, sliced
Process all the ingredients in a food processor till fine. Add some water, if necessary, to thin down the dressing.
Place the salad leaves on a platter, top with the fruit and arrange the biltong or any other charcuterie slices in between. Spoon over the dressing and finish with onions and cheese.