A short-crust pastry forms the basis for this interesting, sweet pizza, topped with peaches.
- Serves 6–8
- Preparation: 20 min
- Baking time: 25–30 min
- 250g ice-cold butter, cubed
- 250ml (1c) icing sugar
- 500ml (2c) cake flour
- 80ml (1/3c) corn flour
- 5 nectarines, halved and cut into wedges
- 1 round Camembert cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 wedge gorgonzola
- rosemary or thyme sprigs
- preserved ginger
- chopped nuts
- rocket leaves
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of the food processor. Process till all the butter is worked into the flour and a soft dough is formed.
- Turn out on a floured surface, form into a ball, wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough in a large circle and arrange on a greased upside-down baking sheet.
- Arrange some of the nectarines on top, add the cheese and sprinkle over some rosemary or thyme sprigs.
- Bake for about 25—30 minutes of until the short-crust is done, and the cheese melted.