Nectarine and Granola Breakfast Parfait
This can be assembled the night before.
• Serves 4
• 4 large glasses for serving
• 30 ml butter
• 30 ml honey
• 4 medium nectarines sliced
• 1000 ml of Greek yoghurt
• 2 medium bananas peeled and sliced
• 125 ml of granola (or more to taste)
• 15 ml of yoghurt per serving
• 15 ml of toasted almond flakes per person.
• Honey for drizzling
• A few thin slices of nectarine
1. Heat the butter and honey together in a frying pan and when it starts to foam add the sliced nectarines and give it a good shaking in the pan for 3 minutes, remove from the heat and cool.
2. Place 100 ml of yoghurt into each glass and top with sliced banana, followed by some of the nectarines then top with 15 ml of granola, more yoghurt and nectarines and granola.
3. Cover the glasses with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning remove the plastic and garnish the top with yoghurt, almonds, nectarine and a drizzle of honey.