Frozen Plum Lollies
There is nothing better on a hot summer’s day than these wonderful frozen lollies, something to look forward to after a long hot day at school.
• Makes 12
• 8 fat plums
• 1/ 2 cup raw honey
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 cups natural or coconut yoghurt
1. Cut a cross into the base of each plum and plunge into boiling water, remove with a slotted spoon and peel off the skins and remove the flesh from the stone.
2. Line a 12 hole Muffin tin with cup cake holders
3. Place the plum flesh, honey, vanilla extract and yoghurt into the bowl of a food processor and blend till smooth.
4. Taste and add a little more honey if too tart.
5. Divide the mixture between the muffin holes and freeze till firm.