Yummy Frozen Peach Shake
While peaches are at their peak and in season why don’t you freeze some so that you can enjoy them after the season has past and also have them at the ready if the craving for a yummy peach shake hits you.
Make half the recipe and decant into a flask to send to school with your child.
Or serve it to the family on a hot summer’s day as a special treat.
• Serves 4
• 2 cups vanilla ice – cream.
• 1 banana sliced and frozen
• 1 ½ cups chopped dessert peaches frozen.
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
1. Remove the frozen fruit from the freezer and place it in a blender with the remaining ingredients.
2. Blend until smooth, pour into glasses and garnish with fresh mint.