Honeyed Plum Panacotta
Children love jelly; this delicious dessert will appeal to both children and adults.
- 350 g red plums stoned and chopped
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1½ cups cream
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsps powdered gelatine
- 250 ml Greek yogurt
- Extra Honey for drizzling
- Grease 6 ramekins
- Place the chopped plums in a blender, and purée them.
- Stir in the caster sugar and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Put the cream and honey into a small saucepan with the vanilla extract, heat gently, don’t let it reach a simmer, add the gelatine and stir for 2 minutes to dissolve the gelatine.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the plums a yoghurt.
- Strain the mixture into the ramekins, cover each one with plastic wrap.
- Chill till set.
- Invert onto a serving plate, garnish with edible flowers and extra fresh sliced plums.