Peach and Parmesan Summer Salad
- Serves 4
Swap the sugar snap peas with blanched fine green peas if you prefer.
- 3 dessert peaches, sliced in wedges
- 1 red onion, sliced into crescents
- 125 g punnet sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- ¼ cup (60ml) toasted pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Watercress or rocket leaves
- Shaved parmesan
- 1 fat clove garlic
- About 1/2 tsp (3ml) grated ginger
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white balsamic
- ½ cup (125 ml) olive oil
- Salt and milled pepper
- Toss peaches, onion and sugar snaps together.
- Arrange leaves on the base of a platter and pile with peach mixture.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together. Season to taste.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, top with pumpkin seeds and shaved Parmesan and serve.