This is great frozen in cubes and added to your toddler’s porridge, rice pudding or yogurt. A great introduction to yummy fibre and vitamin rich plums, my children absolutely loved this.
- 500g peeled and pitted red plums
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Chop the plums into little blocks and place into a small saucepan with all the remaining ingredients, simmer till the orange juice has been absorbed.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and cool the plum mixture before blending, don’t make it too runny.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness.
- Freeze in single potions till needed.